Get In Touch With Your Home
Your interactive touchscreen** lets you manage your security and home management system from home. With a few taps on the screen, you can get a quick status of your home, arm and disarm your system, adjust lighting, view live video from security cameras, and much more.
Watch the video below to see the ADT Pulse touchscreen in action.
**Disclaimer: Touchscreen not available with all plans.
What Can You Do With Your Touchscreen
Whether it's on the bedside table or kitchen counter, the touchscreen puts your home at your fingertips.
- Conveniently control all lights connected to your system with a touch of a button
- Know at a glance the security status of your home.
- Arm/disarm your system quickly with a touch of a button
- ADT 24/7 burglary, fire, and carbon monoxide monitoring to help you protect your home
- Help save energy and money by adjusting lights that are connected to your system
- Watch secure, real-time video from monitored areas of your home. You can even see who's at your front door from without actually going to the door.
- Access your Yahoo! flickr account to use your touchscreen as a digital photo album
- Check instant weather, traffic, sports, news and more
Allows you to send an immediate alarm to one of ADT's central monitoring stations, indicating an emergency of a specific type—medical, fire, or police.
When your system is disarmed, the ARM button appears in the right bottom corner. To arm the system, touch the ARM button.
Displays a list of options you can set, including current time and your time zone, add or delete users or set the security passcode for users, system sounds and screen backgrounds.
Displays a list of active cameras. Pick one to see live video feed for that camera.
Controls Z-Wave-enabled indoor or outdoor lights.
Dims the screen when you turn off the lights.
Displays the current time.
Presents news headlines, pictures, and brief stories in a slideshow format.
Allows you to display photos from your Yahoo! flickr account in full-screen mode on the touchscreen.
Provides a quick way for you to check traffic in your area. Uses Google Maps to display a map of your area with live traffic data. Add multiple locations, such as office, airport, school, and home.
Displays the current weather conditions and a five-day forecast. Add and view multiple weather reports by entering the zip codes of the desired areas.
Displays the Yahoo! Word of the Day and its definition.
Disclaimer: Not all features available with all service packages or in all areas; feature availability may differ based on geography.